Search engine optimization is increasingly being accepted as a powerful and critical component of the marketing plan. With the costs involved in other forms of online marketing growing significantly, it has become almost a necessity for companies to include SEO in their overall marketing mix.
It\’s thus no surprise to know that professional SEO today is big business and this industry is growing at a fast pace. There are however many different types of SEO firms out there and finding a reliable service can be a daunting task.
Search engine optimization firms employ varying methods to get high rankings for websites and not all of these techniques are considered ethical. With the increasing number of \’black hat\’ SEO firms, (companies using unethical and unfair methods and techniques to manipulate search engines), and the thin line between actual \’black hat\’ and \’white hat\’ SEO practices, it is crucial to be well informed of the methodology the company plans to use for your website before you decide to hire them.
Here you will now find 8 simply tricks that you really do need to use in order to keep your site safe and to help you choose a trustworthy search engine optimization service provider:
1. You need to first understand the basics, do your homework on an seo company before you spend your hard earned cash with them. You need to know exactly what the service is going to provide to do this. You can find loads of basic seo information all over the internet, so get searching on google and get learning, this will save you alot of time and money in the future!
2. Your budget. Typically most seo company\’s offer various packages which contain a variety of services such as keyword research, on site optimization, directory submissions etc. However choosing a company should not just be about the cost. A cheap seo company could provide a better or the same service as the most expensive company. You need to understand what your website needs and then choose a package to suit that and compare the pricing offered for those services to find a reasonable budget.
3. Size of the seo company. Alot of the newer search engine optimization firm\’s are a one man operation and this may not fit your requirements. If you need a big job doing then you need a bigger firm with more people who can carry out your service.
Another important thing is to ensure that the company specializes in all areas of SEO and has a team of professionals experienced and accomplished in each of the areas including design, development and actual coding.
4.Location The location of the firm largely depends on your comfort level. You may favor a local company or one at least within your country or prefer to outsource completely to another country to benefit from their lower costs. There are also few companies using a blended offshore delivery model with marketing and client services offices in one country and the actual design and development work being done in another. With the combination of lower costs plus client servicing available within reach, this upcoming balanced model may be a good option to consider.
5. Company Reputation. References from previous client\’s should be made available all over the company\’s site and if not then why not? ask for them. Make sure that the previous client\’s were happy and even go as far to contact them if they have contact information.
6. Policy\’s. A lot of company\’s don\’t offer any sort of guarantee in rankings and it shouldn\’t. It is very normal for them to say you will get more traffic and rankings from where it is now but to guarantee a specific ranking is wrong and cannot be completely controlled by them. So make sure you understand this!
7. Company Ethics. As we said before the firm\’s ethics are very very important, if they are going to go out and spam your site everywhere and call that professional seo then they should be in for a shock. Not only will it hurt your site in the long run, any raise in positions that they do achieve will only be short term and by the time you see them drop their guarantee period will have run out and your left off worse than before.
8. Success measurement and reports. Make sure you ask the following questions. What reports will i be getting? How long will the service take and how long until i can see a report?
The success level of the campaign is at the most part up to you. It could be an increase in traffic, an increase in ranking or just more money made. Make sure you discuss your goals with the seo company before ordering so that they can meet those goals of your\’s. However make sure these goal\’s are realistic.
So to sum up, the act of hiring an seo firm to carry out any seo service for your site can be well worth it. However you do need to do the groundwork before you go ahead and hit the buy button, just to ensure you don\’t waste your money and also that you don\’t waste your time with them either.
That being said i can recommend the following company to buy backlinks from which i have used many times before and who will run a full seo service for you at a reasonable price and who\’s backlinks rank your website.